Toronto, we've missed you!
JF Fabrics deeply cares about the health & safety of our staff, our families, our designers and our community.
In this new normal, we need to continue to take extra precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are taking extensive measures to help ensure we abide and exceed the CDC’s social distancing, cleaning and disinfection recommendations.
Temporary Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 4 persons maximum at all times, a min. of 6ft / 2 meters distance must be maintained at all times.
- Our JF & Co Team will be wearing masks. It will be mandatory for you to do the same. If you forget, we will have extras on hand. Gloves are recommended but optional.
- At the entrance, a sanitation station will include hand sanitizer, napkins & trash bins.
- Upon entry & departure, please see the front desk to allow us to note the time.
- If you are returning samples during your visit, we will have bins labeled for each day of the week and we ask that any samples you return be placed in the bin to ensure no-touch returns (the samples will be disinfected & put away after 48 hours)
- Clip boards with memo pads will be available. When you are finished, please leave all items; both fabrics & books that were handled at the work table. Our JF & Co Team will disinfect & put away.
- We will be wiping down and disinfecting high traffic areas after each use. A deeper clean will be performed each evening.
We are thrilled to welcome you back to JF & Co and hope that you will do your part and abide by all protocols. We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and assistance in maintain a healthy, happy and safe workplace for us all.