Current | Contract
This chunky textured woven chenille in a colonial blue hue will add style and comfort to any room. Also a high performance fabric with FibreGuard stain free technology for those easy clean ups.
- 63% Polyester, 35% Acrylic, 2% Viscose
Design & Style
- Width: 56" (142.24 cm)
- Weight: 1.47 lbs (0.67 kg) per linear yard
+ Product Care
WA Handwash – Pour water directly onto the stain then blot using white paper towels, repeat this process until the paper towel no longer absorbs the stain. Finish by adding water and gently rubbing with a microfiber cloth in a circular movement. Continue until the stain vanishes.
In case of stubborn stains, softly rub a bar of household soap on the stain. Finish by adding water and gently rubbing with a microfibre cloth in a circular movement. Continue until the stain vanishes.
WA Washable – Use a mild soap or detergent in water not to exceed 30°C / 86°F and a high water level with mild agitation. No bleach. No fabric softener.
Dry Clean – The article is resistant against perchloroethylene, cleaning benzine (spirit), white spirit, R 11 and R 113
+ More Details
- Eco Friendly
- Surface Abrasion Count: 30000
- Surface Abrasion Test: DR Wyzen. Cotton Duck
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 84 / Filling: 84.5
- Breaking Strength: Warp: 554 / Filling: 286
- Tear Strength: Warp: 83.3 / Filling: 51.2
- Washable: Yes
- Colour Fastness to Water: Class 5
- Colour Fastness to Light: Class 6
- Finish: Fibreguard
- Crocking: Wet: Class 4; Dry: Class 4
- Pilling: Class 4
Country of Origin: Turkey
Flammability Codes: Cal. TB 117, NFPA 260, UFAC CLASS 1