Current | Contract
A classic herringbone indoor/outdoor textured woven, finished with Inside Out technology. In contrasting navy, azure blue and white colorway.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Olefin
Design & Style
- Width: 56" (142.24 cm)
- Weight: 1.55 Ibs (0.70 kg) per linear yard
- Pattern Repeat V: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Pattern Repeat H: 0.38" (0.95 cm)
- Vertical Half Drop: No
- Horizontal Half Drop: No
+ Product Care
SPOT CLEANING WITH SOAP & WATER – FOR EVERYDAY MESSES
The spot cleaning method of stain removal can be used for most light to medium stains.
1. Before spot cleaning, blot up liquids on the surface with a clean, soft towel and brush off any loose dirt.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution of 1/4 tsp mild, enzyme detergent, such as standard dishwashing liquid, per 1 cup of lukewarm water. Apply the cleaning solution using a misting spray bottle.
3. Work the solution into the affected area by lightly scrubbing with a sponge or soft bristle brush. Make sure to work from the outside of the stain inward so the stain does not spread and rinse your sponge or brush frequently. Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
4. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues, as residues will attract dirt. Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge. Repeat steps needed.
5. Allow fabric to air dry.
For further cleaning instructions please refer to: www.insideoutperformancefabrics.com
If necessary, a bleach based cleaning solution made up of bleach diluted with water on a 1:10 ratio (1 part bleach, 10 parts water) can be used.
+ More Details
- Eco Friendly
- Surface Abrasion Count: 63000
- Surface Abrasion Test: DR Wyzen. Cotton Duck
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 77 / Filling: 85
- Breaking Strength: Warp: 324 / Filling: 299
- Tear Strength: Warp: 101 / Filling: 99
- Washable: Yes
- Colour Fastness to Solvent: Class 4
- Colour Fastness to Water: Class 4
- Colour Fastness to Light: Class 4
- Finish: Inside Out
- Crocking: Wet: Class 3; Dry: Class 4
- Pilling: Class 3
Country of Origin: United States
Flammability Codes: Cal. TB 117, NFPA 260, UFAC CLASS 1